Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Iconic Moments- Story Ideas

Here's some illustrations I've done for my concept class. We had to come up with a different story pitch for each class, each from a different topic or inspiration. Then we'd make a story and then the iconic moment! I love doing these type of things.


Inspiration from Life.

When I was a baby and learning how to walk, I didn't learn how to stop fast enough and ran straight into a corner of a desk and cracked my head open. Aw yeah!

Inspiration from an Illustration

I found this really awesome digital painting with a lady playing a giant a lullaby. Somehow that turned into an evil hateful monster wrecking a town and a young girl having to play a magic song to calm the soul of the beast.

Inspiration from Book/Movie/TV

A strange combo of X files and Fantasia 2000 inspired this one :D Little forest nymph has to learn life isn't full of fun and games, and that she can not be ignorant of the devastation going on around her. It's time to stand up and fight!

People Watching

We got to watch people downtown for story ideas. I also got starbucks and was distracted by this silly crow most of the time. I was gonna do a story about a girl wanting icecream but a foofoo dog breaking free from its snobbish owner sounded like a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment