Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Oh wait I lied, I did draw some personal art this summer! This is my character, Roger. I need to draw him more! He's got a pretty cool backstory. The gist of it is, this guy wanted to prove to his village he was strong and brave, so he defeated the masked demon that lived outside their village. When he defeated the demon, he actually inherited it's powers, and became the new bearer of the demon mask. It's basically fused to his face. So now he's on the run, because instead of gaining all the fame and glory, the entire village became an angry mob hunting the new demon down.

BUT what's cool about this pic is, it's actually from a tutorial I made! I had a lot of people wondering how I made lintless art in photoshop so quickly and cleanly- so I felt inspired to make a tutorial of my method! Check it out here: http://fav.me/d5080lm

And here's some more lineless artwork I've done in the past couple months:
My Harpy character!

And here's a commission I did of someone's character:


No comments:

Post a Comment