Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Woah. I forgot I had a blog spot!! Sorry about that, I'm much more active on tumblr nowadays. But I should really try to post some more artwork here, so that's what I'm here to do right now! I actually didn't draw a bunch of my own artwork this summer, but that's mainly because I had an internship that kept me very busy (it was awesome!) But let's see if I can find something to share. So this here is Anna Sharpe! She's a feisty little hair dresser, with a big attitude and loads of hair stylist talent. Anna is one of the characters for my senior thesis :D Currently finishing up her model right now! I actually redesigned her just a week before I got to school. Her old design (not the one posted up there) had her looking way too old and not as spunky as I needed her to be. That is my other character, the Ghost! She doesn't have a name, so I just call her ghost. (Though I'm sometimes tempted to call her Split Ends) She's a really fun character to draw, so let's hope I can pull that personality into the 3d realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment